Hunter started soccer today and did really well. He likes to kick the ball far and not dribble down the field. Justin is teaching him some tricks to be the goalie like how to drop on the ball to stop it. He is signed up for Karate for next month so it will keep him active. He said he wants to do basketball, baseball, football, and even tennis! He is so silly. I told him only one at a time.
He also started 1st grade a few weeks ago. He is doing really good and is excited he is going to learn how to read. 
I am starting to teach next week at my work, Eagle Gate College. I will be teaching one class at the campus called Human Resource Management. I will be teaching two sessions of another class, Business Communications, online. I am really excited but nervous I won't have enough time for myself or for my family. I am also finishing up my last two classes of my MBA so I will be completely finished on December 1st, 2007. Too busy for my own good huh?
Justin is still going to school for his MBA and working hard at Extra Space Storage as a Property Accountant. He suprised me with a Nortictrac Eliptical exercise machine last night because he knew I have been talking about getting one for a few months. He finally gets his own laptop because he talked me into buying another one and let me keep the new one. What a guy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment