Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's been awhile.....I know!

So it has been awhile since the last post. At least it hasn't been a whole year right? Anyway, I am going to be better about posting at least monthly to the site so our family and friends will know what is going on in our busy lives. :-)

Hunter started baseball and has his first game this Saturday. He has done really well so far and is left-handed or footed when it comes to sports; golf, baseball, soccer, etc. He is really excited to have the variety of sports and is taking one at a time so he can decide what he likes best. He just got two new fish and an aquarium to put in his room. He feeds the fish every morning and when he comes home from school. He never misses a beat and has the fish fed before I even ask him about it.

Michelle just finished her Masters in December 2007. YEA! 10 years of school and I am finally finished. What an interested concept, not going to school. I have never tried it so it has been an adventure in itself. I started teaching to fill the "void" and have realized I just want some time for my family. I don't plan on teaching next term, but then I didn't plan on it this term either.

Justin is finishing up his Masters and should be done by the Fall. He is preparing to start studying for his CPA and will hopefully be done by this time next year. The CPA consists of several separate exams that must be taken within a certain time frame. He is also looking forward to being finished with school and on his way to a new and excited career in Auditing.

Until next month......I will post pictures then, I promise.

No comments: